Home Care Services
NEW YORK HEALTH CARE, INC. is licensed by the New York State Department of Health to operate as a Licensed Home Care Services Agency. NYHC makes every effort to anticipate our clients’ needs. Our staff is carefully selected and trained to provide a wide range of services that make the patient feel like they are being treated by a family member.
- Homecare services can be provided by the visit, hourly; shift or Live-in (24 hours).
- Our culturally diverse staff makes working with New York Health Care a breeze for the patient
NEW YORK HEALTH CARE PROVIDES:
- Registered Professional Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Home Health Aides
- Homemaker / Housekeeper staff
- Companionship services
- Well Baby Nurses & Care Givers
- Infusion Therapy Nurses
- Pediatric Nurses
- Geriatric Care
- Management Services
NYHC PROVIDES CAREGIVERS THAT ARE BILINGUAL IN SPANISH, RUSSIAN, CHINESE, ITALIAN, CREOLE, & POLISH