Our Geriatric Care services provide you with a licensed professional whose expertise enables him/her to assist the elderly and their family to understand and cope with the social, emotional, and psychological aspects of aging. The social worker may assist the individual/family to access services, and then assist them to use the resources effectively.
- Help prevent the need for hospital visits.
- Make sure medications are taken properly.
- Identify potential safety issues in the home and make recommendations to correct them.
- Recommend appropriate community resources.
- Monitor a client’s condition and Client Profile, and adjust as needed.
- Accompany your loved one to medical appointments and report findings to family members.